About Arelion (formerly Telia)
We have been keeping the world connected since 1993, and today our global IP backbone, AS1299, is ranked number one in the world. We have an expansive customer base, supported by our award-winning customer service team and unwavering commitment to quality.
Our network spans Europe, North America, Asia, with 70,000 km of optical fiber and 1700 MPLS end points, connecting customers in 125 countries.
The world’s largest operators, content providers and enterprises choose us for their business-critical services, which include Global Internet Transit, DDoS Mitigation, Cloud Connectivity, Wavelengths, Ethernet, Mobile Data, and Wholesale Voice Termination.
Facts About Arelion:
- Services are available in 29 TierPoint facilities
- #1 Global Internet Backbone AS1299 (Kentik Internet Market Intelligence March 2022)
- Directly connected AS1299 customers account for more than 65% of Internet Routes
- 450+ Pops Globally
- 400G & 100G enabled in North America, Europe and Asia
- Single Source connectivity solutions for North America (Including US, Canada and Mexico)