- TEKAllentown, TekPark9999 Hamilton Blvd., Bldg. 4
Breinigsville, PA 18031
- BALBaltimore1401 Russell St.
Baltimore, MD 21230
- BWIBaltimore – BWI813 Pinnacle Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
- BETBethlehem3864 Courtney St.
Bethlehem, PA 18017
- ANDBoston, Andover15 Shattuck Rd.
Andover, MA 01810
- MRLBoston, Marlborough34 St. Martin Dr.
Marlborough, MA 01752
- CL4Charlotte, Center Park1805 Center Park Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28217
- CL2Charlotte, North Myers125 North Meyers St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
- CLTCharlotte, Rose Lake4021 Rose Lake Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28217
- POLChicago, Polk601 W. Polk
Chicago, IL 60607
- CHIChicago, West9333 West Grand Ave.
Chicago, IL 60131
- DALDallas3004 Irving Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75247
- DA2Dallas, Allen840 Allen Commerce Pkwy
Allen, TX 75013
- JAXJacksonville8324 Baymeadows Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256
- KCMKansas City10801 N. Amity Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64153
- LENKansas City, Lenexa14500 West 105th St.
Lenexa, KS 66215
- LVQLehigh Valley3949 Schelden Circle
Bethlehem, PA 18017
- LITLittle Rock15707 Chenal Parkway
Little Rock, AR 72223
- MKEMilwaukee3701 W. Burnham St.
Milwaukee, WI 53215
- NSHNashville311 Eddy Lane
Franklin, TN 37064
- HWTNew York, Hawthorne11 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
- OKCOklahoma City4121 Perimeter Center Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- BELOmaha, Bellevue1001 N. Fort Crook Rd.
Bellevue, NE 68005
- MIDOmaha, Midlands11425 South 84th St.
Papillion, NE 68046
- RALRaleigh5301 Departure Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27616
- RTPRaleigh RTP99 TW Alexander Dr.
Durham, NC 27709
- SEASeattle140 4th Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98109
- SFESious Falls, East700 East 54th St. North
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- SPOSpokane23403 E. Mission Ave.
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
- SLOSt. Louis, Olive1111 Olive St.
St. Louis, MO 63101
- TULTulsa, Archer322 E. Archer St.
Tulsa, OK 74120
- TL2Tulsa, State Farm12151 E. State Farm Blvd.
Tulsa, OK 74146
- VFOValley Forge1000 Adams Ave.
Norristown, PA 19403
- WATWaterbury108 Bank St.
Waterbury, CT 06702
The rise of mobile workers and the dawn of edge to edge cloud require organizations to provide users secure and reliable access to applications from any device on any network. Since passwords are often the weak link in user security, two-factor authentication is needed to protect users and enable a secure and quick login that reduces exposure to hacking threats. Security should be simple to deploy and seamless to use. TierPoint’s Managed Multi-Factor Authentication (MMFA) is a single managed solution designed to ensure only trusted users and trusted devices can access every application.
TierPoint’s managed multi-factor authentication (MMFA) establishes trust in users’ identities and protects every user with a reliable, easy-to-use experience. Traditional MFA can take months to deploy, and with ongoing management, total cost of ownership increase. TierPoint’s MMFA powered by DUO, delivers speed to security and lower costs with a faster, cloud-based deployment, as well as simplified authentication for users and admins and quick, push notification-based approvals with support for smartphones, smartwatches and U2F tokens. MMFA is easy to deploy, scales up to meet the needs of even the most diverse user base, and delivers insights summarizing the security posture of your devices. And secure single sign-on gives your users an easy way to access their applications from a single portal while giving you control with granular risk-based access policies for each application.
MMFA Advanced takes everything in TierPoint’s MMFA Standard solution and supercharges it. It delivers detailed visibility into the security hygiene of every device, gives your users a seamless and secure single sign-on experience and lets you quickly conduct phishing vulnerability assessments and simulations to determine where phishing risks exist in your organization. MMFA Advanced packs intelligence to check devices for secure, up-to-date software; enabled security settings on mobile devices; and location and network data – actionable data that’s available through the Device Insight dashboard. You can set policies for groups to allow or restrict access and secure BYOD environments by encouraging users to update their software. It’s complete visibility without the need for agents.
More info here.