- TEKAllentown, TekPark9999 Hamilton Blvd., Bldg. 4
Breinigsville, PA 18031
- ANDBoston, Andover15 Shattuck Rd.
Andover, MA 01810
- MRLBoston, Marlborough34 St. Martin Dr.
Marlborough, MA 01752
- JAXJacksonville8324 Baymeadows Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256
- KCMKansas City10801 N. Amity Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64153
- LITLittle Rock15707 Chenal Parkway
Little Rock, AR 72223
- MKEMilwaukee3701 W. Burnham St.
Milwaukee, WI 53215
- HWTNew York, Hawthorne11 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
- OKCOklahoma City4121 Perimeter Center Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- BELOmaha, Bellevue1001 N. Fort Crook Rd.
Bellevue, NE 68005
- SFESious Falls, East700 East 54th St. North
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- TULTulsa, Archer322 E. Archer St.
Tulsa, OK 74120
- VFOValley Forge1000 Adams Ave.
Norristown, PA 19403
- WATWaterbury108 Bank St.
Waterbury, CT 06702
BC/DR Workspace is available in the following markets.
Most companies’ disaster recovery plans focus around keeping applications running, but don’t always look at a secondary workspace to keep employees productive and business flowing. TierPoint’s Business Continuity Seating (BCS) services provide the perfect flexibility to organizations that need to be continuously available during a disaster or disruption regardless of the challenge. TierPoint facilities offer a myriad of options with high availability and redundancy, so you can minimize losses and get back to business.
Scalable Office Space
Not all disaster declarations are the same. Business Continuity Seating scales with your business needs, whether
you need seats for a few displaced employees or a dedicated suite for a team to maintain critical uptime, options
are boundless whenever your usual workplace is unavailable.
- Fully furnished conference rooms and shared break rooms
- Flexible configurations —choose from Dedicated or Shared Seating options as well as DR suites
- Equipment on-demand — desks and chairs, workstations and monitors, common fax/printers, IP phones
TierPoint facilities are designed with reliability in mind. With Business Continuity Seating you have access to
resilient voice, network connectivity and power so your employees can remain productive and carry on day-today
- Multiple on-net carriers and cross-connects available
- UPS and generator systems to ensure system availability with onsite fuel storage
- Managed infrastructure with redundant hardware with access to remote hands staff
Security Front and Center
Create peace of mind with each facility benefitting from comprehensive physical and IT security protecting all
assets and personnel.
- 24x7x365 onsite personnel
- Secure mantrap, keycard, and biometric systems
- Digital video surveillance
- SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II certification
Need Seasonal Space or Have Employees That Have a Temporary Need an Alternative Worksite?
Have a corporate office under construction? Or moving business locations and need a temporary site to alleviate downtime and missed work? Or what about seasonal demand? Disaster or business as usual, TierPoint’s business continuity seating solutions fit just about every need.
Business Continuity Planning
As a comprehensive data center and IT services provider, TierPoint’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity is a fundamental part of our core services. TierPoint works with you to craft your perfect solution in order to protect employees, minimize losses and get back to business when disruptions strike.
Learn more here.